The latest updating rules for 11-player football (Part 1)
Matches may be held on natural grass or artificial turf, according to the rules of the tournament.
A rectangular playing field is larger than the horizontal pitch.
Length: Minimum: 90m, Maximum: 120m
Width: Minimum: 45m, Maximum: 90m
International playing field:
Length: Minimum: 100m, Maximum: 110m
Width: Minimum: 64m, Maximum: 75m
COMPETITION COURSE 1
Schematic drawing of football pitches of 11 people
The limit lines
– Two longer longitudinal boundaries along the yard called the longitudinal boundary.
– Two lower limit lines on the width of the yard are called the boundary lines.
– The limit lines are no wider than 12cm.
– The straight line horizontally and divided the yard into two equal parts called the middle line.
– In the middle of the road in the middle of the yard has a clear point that is the center of the yard. Use that point as the center of the circle with radius of 9m15, that is the circle in the middle of the field.
From the point 5m50 from the vertical column on the horizontal boundary of each yard, draw in two straight parallel lines, perpendicular to the horizontal border and have a length of 5m50, the line connecting the two ends of the straight line. The area is limited by straight lines and horizontal lines called the goal areas.
From the point 16m50 from the vertical column on the horizontal boundary of each yard, draw in two straight parallel lines perpendicular to the horizontal border and have a length of 16m50, draw the line connecting those two lines. The area is limited by those straight lines and the boundary line is called the penalty zone.